DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
BODEGAS FRONTONIO, pursuant to the terms of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and the Spanish Law in force, ensures the protection and confidentiality of your personal data.
Therefore, we provide hereunder some information about data protection:
Who is the Data Controller for your data?
BODEGAS FRONTONIO, S.L.
31, María Zambrano Street, World Trade Center Zaragoza, West Tower, 13th floor, 50.018, Zaragoza.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes pursuant to the GDPR and they will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
The purpose for the processing of your data is the maintenance of the professional and commercial relationships with you, as well as the management of your requests.
BODEGAS FRONTONIO processes data from:
- Job applicants
- Users of its websites
- Other contact persons
What is the legitimation for processing your data?
The personal data are processed lawfully, on the basis of some of the following reasons:
- The existence of a contractual relationship
- The obtention of your consent for the particular processing
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- Legitimate interest
What recipients will receive your data?
In case we need to communicate your data to third parties to accomplish with the objectives of a contract or provide you a better service, we will inform you at the moment of the collecting of your data about who are the recipients.
How long we store your data?
The personal data are kept only during the necessary period for the purposes for which they were collected. These periods may change depending on the category of personal data. For that purpose, we provide information regarding conservation period when the personal data are collected.
Once lapsed the storage term, the personal data will be cancelled safely.
What are your rights as data subject?
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to access to your personal data and the information about how we process them
- Right of rectification: you have a right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you
- Right to be forgotten (cancellation): in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing: in certain circumstances, you can request the restriction of processing of your data. In this case, we will only store them to file or defend any claims
- Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to transfer them to another data controller
- Right to object: in certain circumstances and based on their specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will cease processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to file or defend any claims
- Right to object to automated processing: you also have the right to object to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we shall stop processing your data
- Right to complain to a Supervisory: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that we have not responded to your request to solve a problem, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
How may you exercise your rights?
You will may exercise the abovementioned rights, and any others established in the applicable law, by e-mail at email@example.com, attaching a copy of the Identity Card.